- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
Klehm Arboretum seeks vendors for Garden Fair
Klehm Arboretum is calling for vendors to join them at the 19th Annual Garden Fair. If you sell outdoor living or garden-related items, you are invited to participate in the nation’s largest outdoor living marketplace.
Held on Klehm’s beautiful grounds at 2715 S. Main St., Rockford, Garden Fair is always on the first weekend in June. More than 5,000 shoppers attend each year, looking for flowers, shrubs, tools, art and other garden-related items. This year’s event will be from noon to 8 p.m., Friday, June 1; 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday, June 2; and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Sunday, June 3. Vendor applications are available online at klehm.org or by calling (815) 965-8146 to receive one by mail.
From the April 25-May 1, 2012, issue