- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
Klehm Arboretum seeks vendors for Garden Fair
Klehm Arboretum is calling for vendors to join them at the 19th Annual Garden Fair. If you sell outdoor living or garden-related items, you are invited to participate in the nation’s largest outdoor living marketplace.
Held on Klehm’s beautiful grounds at 2715 S. Main St., Rockford, Garden Fair is always on the first weekend in June. More than 5,000 shoppers attend each year, looking for flowers, shrubs, tools, art and other garden-related items. This year’s event will be from noon to 8 p.m., Friday, June 1; 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday, June 2; and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Sunday, June 3. Vendor applications are available online at klehm.org or by calling (815) 965-8146 to receive one by mail.
From the April 25-May 1, 2012, issue