- Man pleads guilty but mentally ill in 2013 murder
- Telephone, computer network outages at 22 Rockford schools
- Byron native selected as Sailor of the Year for Navy Band Southwest
- Illinois Tollway awards $337 million in contracts, sets budget
- 44 earn bachelor’s degrees at Saint Anthony College of Nursing
- Goodwill opens Donation Express site on Perryville
- Rock Valley College to manage TechWorks program
- University of Illinois at Chicago names chancellor
- Salvation Army to distribute food, toys to nearly 2,000 families
- American Manufacturing Competitiveness Act signed into law
Rock River Valley Rotary Club hosts Murder Mystery Dinner Theater
Online Staff Report
BYRON, Ill. — The Rock River Valley Rotary Club will host a Murder Mystery Dinner Theater fund-raiser at 6 p.m., Saturday, April 28, at the Byron Forest Preserve, 7993 N. River Road.
Guests are invited to the most anticipated luau of the year, hosted by “Maui Joe.” Attendees will enjoy a buffet dinner and be held responsible for solving a crime. Come for a wild and fun evening that spikes up a murder.
Tickets for $35 can be purchased at Doug Floski’s office at 131 W. Second St., Byron, the Byron Chamber of Commerce or Rotary Club members. Seating is limited, so tickets need to be purchased prior to the event.
Posted April 25, 2012