- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
Rock River Valley Rotary Club hosts Murder Mystery Dinner Theater
Online Staff Report
BYRON, Ill. — The Rock River Valley Rotary Club will host a Murder Mystery Dinner Theater fund-raiser at 6 p.m., Saturday, April 28, at the Byron Forest Preserve, 7993 N. River Road.
Guests are invited to the most anticipated luau of the year, hosted by “Maui Joe.” Attendees will enjoy a buffet dinner and be held responsible for solving a crime. Come for a wild and fun evening that spikes up a murder.
Tickets for $35 can be purchased at Doug Floski’s office at 131 W. Second St., Byron, the Byron Chamber of Commerce or Rotary Club members. Seating is limited, so tickets need to be purchased prior to the event.
Posted April 25, 2012