- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Rock River Valley Rotary Club hosts Murder Mystery Dinner Theater
Online Staff Report
BYRON, Ill. — The Rock River Valley Rotary Club will host a Murder Mystery Dinner Theater fund-raiser at 6 p.m., Saturday, April 28, at the Byron Forest Preserve, 7993 N. River Road.
Guests are invited to the most anticipated luau of the year, hosted by “Maui Joe.” Attendees will enjoy a buffet dinner and be held responsible for solving a crime. Come for a wild and fun evening that spikes up a murder.
Tickets for $35 can be purchased at Doug Floski’s office at 131 W. Second St., Byron, the Byron Chamber of Commerce or Rotary Club members. Seating is limited, so tickets need to be purchased prior to the event.
Posted April 25, 2012