- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Rock River Valley Rotary Club hosts Murder Mystery Dinner Theater
Online Staff Report
BYRON, Ill. — The Rock River Valley Rotary Club will host a Murder Mystery Dinner Theater fund-raiser at 6 p.m., Saturday, April 28, at the Byron Forest Preserve, 7993 N. River Road.
Guests are invited to the most anticipated luau of the year, hosted by “Maui Joe.” Attendees will enjoy a buffet dinner and be held responsible for solving a crime. Come for a wild and fun evening that spikes up a murder.
Tickets for $35 can be purchased at Doug Floski’s office at 131 W. Second St., Byron, the Byron Chamber of Commerce or Rotary Club members. Seating is limited, so tickets need to be purchased prior to the event.
Posted April 25, 2012