- Democrats readying $36 billion budget
- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
Rock River Valley Rotary Club hosts Murder Mystery Dinner Theater
Online Staff Report
BYRON, Ill. — The Rock River Valley Rotary Club will host a Murder Mystery Dinner Theater fund-raiser at 6 p.m., Saturday, April 28, at the Byron Forest Preserve, 7993 N. River Road.
Guests are invited to the most anticipated luau of the year, hosted by “Maui Joe.” Attendees will enjoy a buffet dinner and be held responsible for solving a crime. Come for a wild and fun evening that spikes up a murder.
Tickets for $35 can be purchased at Doug Floski’s office at 131 W. Second St., Byron, the Byron Chamber of Commerce or Rotary Club members. Seating is limited, so tickets need to be purchased prior to the event.
Posted April 25, 2012