- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Why is this hog farmer a felon?
Where is the outrage?! Armed agents of DNR raid a farm, put hog farmer Mark Baker out of business and into custody — for raising hogs? Unbelievably, six vehicles pull up to a farmer’s home, 10 armed men get out, and demand that the farmer kill all of his hogs or be declared a felon.
Armed government agents on personal property? What kind of terrorist is raising hogs?
News story at: www.naturalnews.com/035585_Michigan_farms_raids.html or just Google, “DNR raids pig farms in Michigan”
A chilling preview of what was to come can be seen on the Mike Nowak Show at: http://mikenowak.net/blog/radio/457/.
From the April 25-May 1, 2012, issue