- Man pleads guilty but mentally ill in 2013 murder
- Telephone, computer network outages at 22 Rockford schools
- Byron native selected as Sailor of the Year for Navy Band Southwest
- Illinois Tollway awards $337 million in contracts, sets budget
- 44 earn bachelor’s degrees at Saint Anthony College of Nursing
- Goodwill opens Donation Express site on Perryville
- Rock Valley College to manage TechWorks program
- University of Illinois at Chicago names chancellor
- Salvation Army to distribute food, toys to nearly 2,000 families
- American Manufacturing Competitiveness Act signed into law
Why is this hog farmer a felon?
Where is the outrage?! Armed agents of DNR raid a farm, put hog farmer Mark Baker out of business and into custody — for raising hogs? Unbelievably, six vehicles pull up to a farmer’s home, 10 armed men get out, and demand that the farmer kill all of his hogs or be declared a felon.
Armed government agents on personal property? What kind of terrorist is raising hogs?
News story at: www.naturalnews.com/035585_Michigan_farms_raids.html or just Google, “DNR raids pig farms in Michigan”
A chilling preview of what was to come can be seen on the Mike Nowak Show at: http://mikenowak.net/blog/radio/457/.
From the April 25-May 1, 2012, issue