- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
Why is this hog farmer a felon?
Where is the outrage?! Armed agents of DNR raid a farm, put hog farmer Mark Baker out of business and into custody — for raising hogs? Unbelievably, six vehicles pull up to a farmer’s home, 10 armed men get out, and demand that the farmer kill all of his hogs or be declared a felon.
Armed government agents on personal property? What kind of terrorist is raising hogs?
News story at: www.naturalnews.com/035585_Michigan_farms_raids.html or just Google, “DNR raids pig farms in Michigan”
A chilling preview of what was to come can be seen on the Mike Nowak Show at: http://mikenowak.net/blog/radio/457/.
From the April 25-May 1, 2012, issue