- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
- Rockford’s Discovery Center presents ‘Spooky Science’ Oct. 25
- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
- Week 8 NFL picks: Lions, Packers will continue to share NFC North lead
Why is this hog farmer a felon?
Where is the outrage?! Armed agents of DNR raid a farm, put hog farmer Mark Baker out of business and into custody — for raising hogs? Unbelievably, six vehicles pull up to a farmer’s home, 10 armed men get out, and demand that the farmer kill all of his hogs or be declared a felon.
Armed government agents on personal property? What kind of terrorist is raising hogs?
News story at: www.naturalnews.com/035585_Michigan_farms_raids.html or just Google, “DNR raids pig farms in Michigan”
A chilling preview of what was to come can be seen on the Mike Nowak Show at: http://mikenowak.net/blog/radio/457/.
From the April 25-May 1, 2012, issue