- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
Why is this hog farmer a felon?
Where is the outrage?! Armed agents of DNR raid a farm, put hog farmer Mark Baker out of business and into custody — for raising hogs? Unbelievably, six vehicles pull up to a farmer’s home, 10 armed men get out, and demand that the farmer kill all of his hogs or be declared a felon.
Armed government agents on personal property? What kind of terrorist is raising hogs?
News story at: www.naturalnews.com/035585_Michigan_farms_raids.html or just Google, “DNR raids pig farms in Michigan”
A chilling preview of what was to come can be seen on the Mike Nowak Show at: http://mikenowak.net/blog/radio/457/.
From the April 25-May 1, 2012, issue