- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
- Windows users rejoice: Windows 10 fixes what ails you!
- An easy fix to the Cubs scoring woes
- Trump ripped on floor of state House
- Striving to preserve biodiversity
Atwood Center open houses set for May 5, Oct. 20
Do you have fond memories of camp or school field trips at Seth B. Atwood Park in Rockford? Rockford Park District staff invites the public to attend a free open house at Atwood Center (lodge building) to share past experiences and share ideas about future programming.
At the spring and fall events, Atwood Center staff will share information about ongoing projects and volunteer opportunities, and conduct tours of the facility. Homemade snacks from the Atwood kitchen will be served.
Attend one or both of the following days: Saturday, May 5, 11 a.m.-2 p.m. (program begins at 12:30 p.m.); and Saturday, Oct. 20, 11 a.m.-2 p.m. (program begins at 12:30 p.m.).
Atwood Center is at 2685 New Milford School Road, Rockford. If more information is needed, call (815) 874-7576. For information about support or assistive listening equipment for people with disabilities, call (815) 987-8800. Visit www.rockfordparkdistrict.org/atwood for more about Atwood Park.
From the May 2-8, 2012, issue