- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
- Week 13 NFL picks: Bears will hand Lions another Turkey Day loss
- Rockford’s holiday tradition Stroll on State set for Saturday, Nov. 29
- Webb’s RVC Studio winter full of love stories
- Tube Talk: ‘American Masters: Bing Crosby Rediscovered’ to be featured on PBS
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: A nice break-in beer for those who want to try bourbon barrel-aged beer
- Tales from the Trough: IceHogs rebound with four straight wins
- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
New downtown shop, Treazured Memories, opens on West Jefferson
• Shop features antiques, resale, repurposed and handmade items
Treazured Memories, a new downtown shop at 325 W. Jefferson St., had its grand opening Tuesday, May 1.
The shop features antiques, resale, repurposed and handmade items.
Owner Tammy Livingston said, “I am excited to contribute to the renewed interest in the downtown area and be a part of the community of local business owners.”
The shop will be open from 9 a.m.-6 p.m., Monday-Friday, and 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Saturdays and Sundays.
From the May 2-8, 2012, issue