- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
New downtown shop, Treazured Memories, opens on West Jefferson
• Shop features antiques, resale, repurposed and handmade items
Treazured Memories, a new downtown shop at 325 W. Jefferson St., had its grand opening Tuesday, May 1.
The shop features antiques, resale, repurposed and handmade items.
Owner Tammy Livingston said, “I am excited to contribute to the renewed interest in the downtown area and be a part of the community of local business owners.”
The shop will be open from 9 a.m.-6 p.m., Monday-Friday, and 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Saturdays and Sundays.
From the May 2-8, 2012, issue