- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
New downtown shop, Treazured Memories, opens on West Jefferson
• Shop features antiques, resale, repurposed and handmade items
Treazured Memories, a new downtown shop at 325 W. Jefferson St., had its grand opening Tuesday, May 1.
The shop features antiques, resale, repurposed and handmade items.
Owner Tammy Livingston said, “I am excited to contribute to the renewed interest in the downtown area and be a part of the community of local business owners.”
The shop will be open from 9 a.m.-6 p.m., Monday-Friday, and 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Saturdays and Sundays.
From the May 2-8, 2012, issue