- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
New downtown shop, Treazured Memories, opens on West Jefferson
• Shop features antiques, resale, repurposed and handmade items
Treazured Memories, a new downtown shop at 325 W. Jefferson St., had its grand opening Tuesday, May 1.
The shop features antiques, resale, repurposed and handmade items.
Owner Tammy Livingston said, “I am excited to contribute to the renewed interest in the downtown area and be a part of the community of local business owners.”
The shop will be open from 9 a.m.-6 p.m., Monday-Friday, and 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Saturdays and Sundays.
From the May 2-8, 2012, issue