- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
- Industry response to peak oil not enough long term
- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
New downtown shop, Treazured Memories, opens on West Jefferson
• Shop features antiques, resale, repurposed and handmade items
Treazured Memories, a new downtown shop at 325 W. Jefferson St., had its grand opening Tuesday, May 1.
The shop features antiques, resale, repurposed and handmade items.
Owner Tammy Livingston said, “I am excited to contribute to the renewed interest in the downtown area and be a part of the community of local business owners.”
The shop will be open from 9 a.m.-6 p.m., Monday-Friday, and 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Saturdays and Sundays.
From the May 2-8, 2012, issue