- Clean water under attack in the U.S. Congress
- Man faces charges following attempted armed robbery
- Discovery Center experiences record public attendance
- Pet Talk: Probiotics for your pets
- Illinois home prices climb 3.7 percent in December
- Supreme Court and gay marriage — U of I expert weighs in
- More than 6,100 residents of Winnebago County enrolled in Marketplace
- First large U.S. delegation to visit Cuba since opening of relations
- Merger complete for Illinois Bank & Trust, Galena State Bank
- Crusader welcomes Dr. Maria Lozano Vazquez
Total Living Network welcomes new co-host
The Total Living Network (TLN Comcast Digital Basic Cable Channel 138) welcomes Cisco Cotto as the new co-host of Marriage: For Better, For Worse.
Back from a production hiatus, this viewer call-in program will continue to feature Bob Moeller and his compassionate marriage advice, but with former co-host Eric AuCoin retiring, Cotto will join Moeller for this all-new season.
“I’m grateful for the opportunity to work with TLN and Pastor Bob. His wisdom is so practical that I know I’m going to learn much about marriage by sitting across from him every week,” Cotto said. “I look forward to being a small part of helping to build strong marriages.”
With more than 10 years of radio experience including news reporting and anchoring at Chicago’s WLS-AM and WIND-AM as well as hosting his own program, Cotto has a history of professionalism and bold faith. He completed a master of divinity degree from Moody Bible Institute and earned the nickname “The Reverend” during his time on the radio. TLN’s President and CEO Jerry Rose has already shared his enthusiasm for the new co-host, saying: “Cisco Cotto is not only a well-known broadcast personality, he is a person with a genuine commitment to the family and strong marriages. He will be an asset to Marriage: For Better, For Worse.”
Cotto is committed to God and his family in action as well as words. Putting family before promising political ambitions, he remains dedicated to his wife, Anna, and their two young children. Cotto’s primary focus now is reaching people for Christ by working to build the new Village Church of Oak Park, Ill., and through his new role as co-host.
Moeller, co-host and co-founder of For Better, For Worse, For Keeps Ministries, extends his own welcome, saying: “I’m honored that someone of Cisco’s impressive broadcasting background will be co-hosting the program. He is a person with deep moral conviction and keen spiritual insight. His personal commitment to preserving and strengthening marriages is real. I’m delighted to be working with him. He’s going to be a real blessing to viewers.”
From the May 2-8, 2012, issue