- Meet John Doe: Businesses, politicians and gov’t should follow junk email laws
- Entertainment abound for this week’s First Friday
- State Roundup: Special election dates set
- Test drive: the 2015 Ford F-150
- Fracking never on a path to sustainability
- Indiana boxes itself into legal corner
- TRRT April 1-7 | Online Edition
- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
Tri-Countty Gun Club holds open house May 5
Online Staff Report
The Tri-Countty Gun Club, Inc. will hold an open house from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., May 5 and 6, at 3441 S. Brookville Road in Polo, Ill. Events include trap, small bore rifle/pistol, IPSC/USPSA, shotgun plates, cowboy action, high-power rifle, black powder, bowling pin shoot, bullseye shoot, bow and arrow. Come and try any or all of these events. Firearms and ammunition will be available. All events will have a range officer/instructor on duty to insure everyone’s safety. A women’s only Introduction to Firearms class will be held Sunday only.
The lunch stand will be open from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. both days. Raffle tickets will be sold fro $5 each or 3 for $0. The raffle drawing will be held at 4 p.m., Sunday; winners need not be present, except for door prizes. More than $5,000 worth of prizes will be given out, including firearms, reloading equipment, and more. There will be one or more .50-caliber rifles on the firing line. Additional parking is available onsite.
This event will be attended by Springfield Armory-Armalite Inc. and Rock River Arms. Tickets will be available at the event. Bring your family and friends. For more information, contact Dale at (815) 625-7916 or email@example.com. For detailed maps and other information, see the website, www.tcgc.net.
Posted May 3, 2012