- Northern Illinois to get $8.3 million for state construction projects
- Tree-lighting festival kicks off holiday season in Machesney Park
- Roscoe Boy Scout Troop’s tree stand at new location
- Tips for selecting safe toys for kids this holiday season
- Prayer service for World AIDS Day Nov. 30
- Food Bank joins national #GivingTuesday movement
- Lee Hamilton: What lies ahead for Congress
- Rockford Public Schools faces $8.8 deficit, board OKs flat tax, HR chief
- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
Applications due May 11 for Edgebrook Arts & Crafts Exhibit
Online Staff Report
Rockford’s Edgebrook shopping center is accepting applications for its Fourth Annual Edgebrook Arts & Crafts Exhibit — Think.Feel.Design.
Applications are due May 11, and the show will be from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday, June 9.
The event features artwork, crafts, jewelry-making, photography and live music. Admission is free.
Any artist, crafter, jeweler, photographer or musician interested in receiving an application to participate can visit www.edgebrookshops.com Sales/Events for a printable version of the application. Or, to have the application sent directly, contact Andrea Mandala, Edgebrook events coordinator, at (815) 398-8957 or email@example.com.
This is not a juried exhibit, although applicants will be accepted at the Edgebrook event coordinator’s discretion.
Edgebrook is at 1601 N. Alpine Road, Rockford.
Posted May 9, 2012