- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
- Week 8 NFL picks: Lions, Packers will continue to share NFC North lead
- Impacts of low oil prices
- Monica Lewinsky takes aim at online bullying
- Beware of online Halloween scams
- Rockton Lions raise funds for Talcott Free Library during Oct. 10 Candy Day
- Former Belvidere North teacher pleads guilty to sex charge
Applications due May 11 for Edgebrook Arts & Crafts Exhibit
Online Staff Report
Rockford’s Edgebrook shopping center is accepting applications for its Fourth Annual Edgebrook Arts & Crafts Exhibit — Think.Feel.Design.
Applications are due May 11, and the show will be from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday, June 9.
The event features artwork, crafts, jewelry-making, photography and live music. Admission is free.
Any artist, crafter, jeweler, photographer or musician interested in receiving an application to participate can visit www.edgebrookshops.com Sales/Events for a printable version of the application. Or, to have the application sent directly, contact Andrea Mandala, Edgebrook events coordinator, at (815) 398-8957 or email@example.com.
This is not a juried exhibit, although applicants will be accepted at the Edgebrook event coordinator’s discretion.
Edgebrook is at 1601 N. Alpine Road, Rockford.
Posted May 9, 2012