- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
Applications due May 11 for Edgebrook Arts & Crafts Exhibit
Online Staff Report
Rockford’s Edgebrook shopping center is accepting applications for its Fourth Annual Edgebrook Arts & Crafts Exhibit — Think.Feel.Design.
Applications are due May 11, and the show will be from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday, June 9.
The event features artwork, crafts, jewelry-making, photography and live music. Admission is free.
Any artist, crafter, jeweler, photographer or musician interested in receiving an application to participate can visit www.edgebrookshops.com Sales/Events for a printable version of the application. Or, to have the application sent directly, contact Andrea Mandala, Edgebrook events coordinator, at (815) 398-8957 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is not a juried exhibit, although applicants will be accepted at the Edgebrook event coordinator’s discretion.
Edgebrook is at 1601 N. Alpine Road, Rockford.
Posted May 9, 2012