- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
- TRRT March 25-31 | Online Edition
- State Roundup: Plaintiffs join Rauner on fair share case
Applications due May 11 for Edgebrook Arts & Crafts Exhibit
Online Staff Report
Rockford’s Edgebrook shopping center is accepting applications for its Fourth Annual Edgebrook Arts & Crafts Exhibit — Think.Feel.Design.
Applications are due May 11, and the show will be from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday, June 9.
The event features artwork, crafts, jewelry-making, photography and live music. Admission is free.
Any artist, crafter, jeweler, photographer or musician interested in receiving an application to participate can visit www.edgebrookshops.com Sales/Events for a printable version of the application. Or, to have the application sent directly, contact Andrea Mandala, Edgebrook events coordinator, at (815) 398-8957 or email@example.com.
This is not a juried exhibit, although applicants will be accepted at the Edgebrook event coordinator’s discretion.
Edgebrook is at 1601 N. Alpine Road, Rockford.
Posted May 9, 2012