- IceHogs drop Wolves 4-3 at home
- Man sentenced to 12 years in fatal hit-and-run
- White House fence jumper charged with kicking Secret Service dogs
- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
Applications due May 11 for Edgebrook Arts & Crafts Exhibit
Online Staff Report
Rockford’s Edgebrook shopping center is accepting applications for its Fourth Annual Edgebrook Arts & Crafts Exhibit — Think.Feel.Design.
Applications are due May 11, and the show will be from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday, June 9.
The event features artwork, crafts, jewelry-making, photography and live music. Admission is free.
Any artist, crafter, jeweler, photographer or musician interested in receiving an application to participate can visit www.edgebrookshops.com Sales/Events for a printable version of the application. Or, to have the application sent directly, contact Andrea Mandala, Edgebrook events coordinator, at (815) 398-8957 or email@example.com.
This is not a juried exhibit, although applicants will be accepted at the Edgebrook event coordinator’s discretion.
Edgebrook is at 1601 N. Alpine Road, Rockford.
Posted May 9, 2012