- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
Crimson Pointe hosts ribbon-cutting for Active Health Center May 17
With the baby boomer population on the cusp of aging, the health care industry places weight on innovative ideas supporting positive patient outcomes.
Crimson Pointe Assisted Living, 7130 Crimson Ridge Drive, Rockford, has announced a partnership with Active Therapeutics and the establishment of The Active Health Center, an outpatient therapy clinic, on site at Crimson Pointe.
Together, Crimson Pointe Assisted Living and Active Therapeutics will be hosting a ribbon-cutting for the Rockford Chamber of Commerce and local residents from the Rockford community from 9 to 10:30 a.m., Thursday, May 17. Along with a light breakfast and beverages, community members will have the opportunity to discuss with members of the Crimson Pointe and Active Therapeutics’ team and learn more about the numerous opportunities the Active Health Center will provide for residents at Crimson Pointe and members of the Rockford community.
From the May 9-15, 2012, issue