- Responding to parents’ vaccine hesitance
- House turns to workers’ comp; workers, business interests testify
- Right-to-work not right for workers
- Several aspects of the Cubs bring optimism
- ‘Hogs handle Stars, move on to Grand Rapids
- TRRT Online Edition | May 6-12
- RRI: The Names frontman Dave Galluzzo
- Madigan sues companies of student loan debt scams
- State Roundup: Gambling expansion hearing highlights two possible bills
- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
Crimson Pointe hosts ribbon-cutting for Active Health Center May 17
With the baby boomer population on the cusp of aging, the health care industry places weight on innovative ideas supporting positive patient outcomes.
Crimson Pointe Assisted Living, 7130 Crimson Ridge Drive, Rockford, has announced a partnership with Active Therapeutics and the establishment of The Active Health Center, an outpatient therapy clinic, on site at Crimson Pointe.
Together, Crimson Pointe Assisted Living and Active Therapeutics will be hosting a ribbon-cutting for the Rockford Chamber of Commerce and local residents from the Rockford community from 9 to 10:30 a.m., Thursday, May 17. Along with a light breakfast and beverages, community members will have the opportunity to discuss with members of the Crimson Pointe and Active Therapeutics’ team and learn more about the numerous opportunities the Active Health Center will provide for residents at Crimson Pointe and members of the Rockford community.
From the May 9-15, 2012, issue