- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Crimson Pointe hosts ribbon-cutting for Active Health Center May 17
With the baby boomer population on the cusp of aging, the health care industry places weight on innovative ideas supporting positive patient outcomes.
Crimson Pointe Assisted Living, 7130 Crimson Ridge Drive, Rockford, has announced a partnership with Active Therapeutics and the establishment of The Active Health Center, an outpatient therapy clinic, on site at Crimson Pointe.
Together, Crimson Pointe Assisted Living and Active Therapeutics will be hosting a ribbon-cutting for the Rockford Chamber of Commerce and local residents from the Rockford community from 9 to 10:30 a.m., Thursday, May 17. Along with a light breakfast and beverages, community members will have the opportunity to discuss with members of the Crimson Pointe and Active Therapeutics’ team and learn more about the numerous opportunities the Active Health Center will provide for residents at Crimson Pointe and members of the Rockford community.
From the May 9-15, 2012, issue