- Tales from the Trough: IceHogs rebound with four straight wins
- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
- Woman gets 10 years for 2013 involuntary manslaughter
- Secretary of State Police to target abuse of disability parking on Black Friday
- Illinois Commerce Commission approves 500-mile direct-current electric wind power line
- Meet John Doe: Rockford could benefit from the new Digital Manufacturing and Design Innovation Institute in Chicago
- Tech-Friendly: Surface Pro 3 ad comparing it to MacBook Air is a joke
- Chicago restaurateur Billy Lawless to introduce Obama during immigration speech in Chicago
- Travel Wisconsin Snow Conditions Report assists snow seekers
Crimson Pointe hosts ribbon-cutting for Active Health Center May 17
With the baby boomer population on the cusp of aging, the health care industry places weight on innovative ideas supporting positive patient outcomes.
Crimson Pointe Assisted Living, 7130 Crimson Ridge Drive, Rockford, has announced a partnership with Active Therapeutics and the establishment of The Active Health Center, an outpatient therapy clinic, on site at Crimson Pointe.
Together, Crimson Pointe Assisted Living and Active Therapeutics will be hosting a ribbon-cutting for the Rockford Chamber of Commerce and local residents from the Rockford community from 9 to 10:30 a.m., Thursday, May 17. Along with a light breakfast and beverages, community members will have the opportunity to discuss with members of the Crimson Pointe and Active Therapeutics’ team and learn more about the numerous opportunities the Active Health Center will provide for residents at Crimson Pointe and members of the Rockford community.
From the May 9-15, 2012, issue