- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
- Windows users rejoice: Windows 10 fixes what ails you!
- An easy fix to the Cubs scoring woes
- Trump ripped on floor of state House
- Striving to preserve biodiversity
EAA Chapter 1414 Fly-In/Drive-In Breakfast & Young Eagles Rally May 13
Online Staff Report
POPLAR GROVE, Ill. — The Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA) Chapter 1414 Fly-In/Drive-In Breakfast & Young Eagles Rally will be from 7 until noon, Sunday, May 13, at Poplar Grove Airport, 11619 Route 76, Poplar Grove, Ill.
Breakfast of all-you-can-eat pancakes, eggs, sausage, coffee, milk and juice will be served from 7 until 11 a.m., and free airplane rides for ages 8-17 (with parental consent) will be offered from 8 a.m. until noon (weather-permitting).
Breakfast is $6 for adults and $4 for children, while airplane rides are free. Proceeds assist with the chapter’s educational, youth and community-building activities.
Flying in? Park on the grass or the ramp at the Museum on the north side of the airport.
Driving in? Turn into the museum driveway at 5151 Orth Road, Poplar Grove, Ill., and follow the signs.
For more information, contact Glenda May at (815) 544-0215 or visit www.eaa1414.org.
Posted May 9, 2012