- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Rockford Photo Club opens exhibit at RAM Art Annex May 11
Online Staff Report
The Rockford Photo Club will host a free kick-off event for a display of two dozen photographs by 12 club members from 6 to 7:30 p.m., Friday, May 11, in the Rockford Art Museum (RAM) Art Annex.
Established in 1947 as the Rockford Lens and Shutter Club, the group has a longtime affiliation with local amateur and professional photographers.
The work remains on view through Sept. 23 in the RAM Art Annex. Regular hours vary; for more information, call RAM at (815) 968-2787. Admission is free.
RAM is inside Riverfront Museum Park at 711 N. Main St., Rockford.
Posted May 9, 2012