- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
- Rockford’s Discovery Center presents ‘Spooky Science’ Oct. 25
- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
Rockford Photo Club opens exhibit at RAM Art Annex May 11
Online Staff Report
The Rockford Photo Club will host a free kick-off event for a display of two dozen photographs by 12 club members from 6 to 7:30 p.m., Friday, May 11, in the Rockford Art Museum (RAM) Art Annex.
Established in 1947 as the Rockford Lens and Shutter Club, the group has a longtime affiliation with local amateur and professional photographers.
The work remains on view through Sept. 23 in the RAM Art Annex. Regular hours vary; for more information, call RAM at (815) 968-2787. Admission is free.
RAM is inside Riverfront Museum Park at 711 N. Main St., Rockford.
Posted May 9, 2012