- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
- Mayors warn of critical cuts if funds are reduced
- Rebuilding Rockford
Rockford Photo Club opens exhibit at RAM Art Annex May 11
Online Staff Report
The Rockford Photo Club will host a free kick-off event for a display of two dozen photographs by 12 club members from 6 to 7:30 p.m., Friday, May 11, in the Rockford Art Museum (RAM) Art Annex.
Established in 1947 as the Rockford Lens and Shutter Club, the group has a longtime affiliation with local amateur and professional photographers.
The work remains on view through Sept. 23 in the RAM Art Annex. Regular hours vary; for more information, call RAM at (815) 968-2787. Admission is free.
RAM is inside Riverfront Museum Park at 711 N. Main St., Rockford.
Posted May 9, 2012