- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
Rockford Photo Club opens exhibit at RAM Art Annex May 11
Online Staff Report
The Rockford Photo Club will host a free kick-off event for a display of two dozen photographs by 12 club members from 6 to 7:30 p.m., Friday, May 11, in the Rockford Art Museum (RAM) Art Annex.
Established in 1947 as the Rockford Lens and Shutter Club, the group has a longtime affiliation with local amateur and professional photographers.
The work remains on view through Sept. 23 in the RAM Art Annex. Regular hours vary; for more information, call RAM at (815) 968-2787. Admission is free.
RAM is inside Riverfront Museum Park at 711 N. Main St., Rockford.
Posted May 9, 2012