- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
- Week 13 NFL picks: Bears will hand Lions another Turkey Day loss
- Rockford’s holiday tradition Stroll on State set for Saturday, Nov. 29
- Webb’s RVC Studio winter full of love stories
- Tube Talk: ‘American Masters: Bing Crosby Rediscovered’ to be featured on PBS
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: A nice break-in beer for those who want to try bourbon barrel-aged beer
- Tales from the Trough: IceHogs rebound with four straight wins
- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
Rockford Photo Club opens exhibit at RAM Art Annex May 11
Online Staff Report
The Rockford Photo Club will host a free kick-off event for a display of two dozen photographs by 12 club members from 6 to 7:30 p.m., Friday, May 11, in the Rockford Art Museum (RAM) Art Annex.
Established in 1947 as the Rockford Lens and Shutter Club, the group has a longtime affiliation with local amateur and professional photographers.
The work remains on view through Sept. 23 in the RAM Art Annex. Regular hours vary; for more information, call RAM at (815) 968-2787. Admission is free.
RAM is inside Riverfront Museum Park at 711 N. Main St., Rockford.
Posted May 9, 2012