- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
- Experts break down the SCOTUS gay marriage ruling
Rockford Mass Transit names Employees of the Year
Rockford Mass Transit District (RMTD) announced the following individuals were named Employee of the Year for their respective departments:
Operator of the Year: First Place, Darryl Mitchell; Second Place, Bernard Barnes; Third Place, Lance Bressler.
Paratransit Operator of the Year: First Place, Joe Eterno; Second Place, Eric Fishe; Third Place, Dominic Eterno.
Mechanic of the Year: First Place, Jim Donnelli; Second Place, Jim Groshans; Third Place, Tim Blackman.
The RMTD management team has selected these employees based on their safety record, attendance record and overall job performance for calendar year 2011. These employees will be recognized for their accomplishments at an Employee Appreciation Day Luncheon Friday, May 18. Each employee will receive a personalized gift and a savings bond in appreciation for their efforts.
RMTD has been recognizing Employees of the Year since 1989. In addition to honoring the first, second- and third-place Employees of the Year from each of the three departments, the district will also honor the 21 employees who have achieved perfect attendance during calendar year 2011.
From the May 16-22, 2012, issue