- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
- Week 13 NFL picks: Bears will hand Lions another Turkey Day loss
- Rockford’s holiday tradition Stroll on State set for Saturday, Nov. 29
- Webb’s RVC Studio winter full of love stories
- Tube Talk: ‘American Masters: Bing Crosby Rediscovered’ to be featured on PBS
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: A nice break-in beer for those who want to try bourbon barrel-aged beer
- Tales from the Trough: IceHogs rebound with four straight wins
- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
Mike Williamson, 99.3 FM salute Rockford Airport
Online Staff Report
Local musician Mike Williamson and community radio 99.3 FM will present a special 30-minute program, Come Fly With Me, saluting Chicago Rockford International Airport in Rockford.
The program will air daily for seven days Monday, May 28, through Sunday, June 3, during Mike Williamson’s regular program time.
You can hear his radio show Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday evenings from 7:30 to 8 p.m., and Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday afternoons from 1:30 to 2 p.m.
WTPB LP 99.3 FM is a non-profit community radio station operated by Third Presbyterian Church of Rockford. The station is celebrating its seventh anniversary of offering easy-listening, pop, jazz and show tune music 24 hours per day.
Posted May 24, 2012