- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos at Riverfront Museum Park campus Nov. 1
- Lee Hamilton: Some thoughts on governing
- Top of Illinois Veterans Stand Down Oct. 31 in Rockford
- CUB shares list of worst customer horror stories
- Park District receives Governor’s Sustainability Award
- Park District’s ‘Ties & Tennies’ fund-raiser Nov. 14; deadline Nov. 6
- Nov. 2 concert celebrates release of Jodi Beach’s sixth recording
- Healthy Halloween Party Nov. 1 at U of I College of Medicine at Rockford
- Three local NFL Flag Football teams head to regional competition
- ‘Hoo’ Haven hosts annual open house Nov. 2 in Durand
Mike Williamson, 99.3 FM salute Rockford Airport
Online Staff Report
Local musician Mike Williamson and community radio 99.3 FM will present a special 30-minute program, Come Fly With Me, saluting Chicago Rockford International Airport in Rockford.
The program will air daily for seven days Monday, May 28, through Sunday, June 3, during Mike Williamson’s regular program time.
You can hear his radio show Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday evenings from 7:30 to 8 p.m., and Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday afternoons from 1:30 to 2 p.m.
WTPB LP 99.3 FM is a non-profit community radio station operated by Third Presbyterian Church of Rockford. The station is celebrating its seventh anniversary of offering easy-listening, pop, jazz and show tune music 24 hours per day.
Posted May 24, 2012