- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
- TRRT March 25-31 | Online Edition
- State Roundup: Plaintiffs join Rauner on fair share case
Mike Williamson, 99.3 FM salute Rockford Airport
Online Staff Report
Local musician Mike Williamson and community radio 99.3 FM will present a special 30-minute program, Come Fly With Me, saluting Chicago Rockford International Airport in Rockford.
The program will air daily for seven days Monday, May 28, through Sunday, June 3, during Mike Williamson’s regular program time.
You can hear his radio show Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday evenings from 7:30 to 8 p.m., and Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday afternoons from 1:30 to 2 p.m.
WTPB LP 99.3 FM is a non-profit community radio station operated by Third Presbyterian Church of Rockford. The station is celebrating its seventh anniversary of offering easy-listening, pop, jazz and show tune music 24 hours per day.
Posted May 24, 2012