- Northern Illinois to get $8.3 million for state construction projects
- Tree-lighting festival kicks off holiday season in Machesney Park
- Roscoe Boy Scout Troop’s tree stand at new location
- Tips for selecting safe toys for kids this holiday season
- Prayer service for World AIDS Day Nov. 30
- Food Bank joins national #GivingTuesday movement
- Lee Hamilton: What lies ahead for Congress
- Rockford Public Schools faces $8.8 deficit, board OKs flat tax, HR chief
- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
Mike Williamson, 99.3 FM salute Rockford Airport
Online Staff Report
Local musician Mike Williamson and community radio 99.3 FM will present a special 30-minute program, Come Fly With Me, saluting Chicago Rockford International Airport in Rockford.
The program will air daily for seven days Monday, May 28, through Sunday, June 3, during Mike Williamson’s regular program time.
You can hear his radio show Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday evenings from 7:30 to 8 p.m., and Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday afternoons from 1:30 to 2 p.m.
WTPB LP 99.3 FM is a non-profit community radio station operated by Third Presbyterian Church of Rockford. The station is celebrating its seventh anniversary of offering easy-listening, pop, jazz and show tune music 24 hours per day.
Posted May 24, 2012