- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Mike Williamson, 99.3 FM salute Rockford Airport
Online Staff Report
Local musician Mike Williamson and community radio 99.3 FM will present a special 30-minute program, Come Fly With Me, saluting Chicago Rockford International Airport in Rockford.
The program will air daily for seven days Monday, May 28, through Sunday, June 3, during Mike Williamson’s regular program time.
You can hear his radio show Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday evenings from 7:30 to 8 p.m., and Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday afternoons from 1:30 to 2 p.m.
WTPB LP 99.3 FM is a non-profit community radio station operated by Third Presbyterian Church of Rockford. The station is celebrating its seventh anniversary of offering easy-listening, pop, jazz and show tune music 24 hours per day.
Posted May 24, 2012