- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Soccer: Rock Run Soccer Club announces try-outs for 2012-2013 season
The Rock Run Soccer Club announces its try-out schedule for the 2012-2013 season. All try-outs are held at Grace Reform Baptist Church, 6310 Guilford Road, Rockford. If you are unable to attend one of these dates, contact the director of coaching, Frank Horvat, to arrange a try-out at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information is available at www.rockrun.org.
High School Boys — Teams U15 to U19, Monday, June 4, and Wednesday, June 6, 5:45-7:30 p.m.
Grade School and Junior High Boys & Girls — Teams U12 to U14, Wednesday, May 30, 5:45-7:30 p.m.
Teams U8 to U11, Thursday, May 31 and Friday, June 1, 5:45-7:30 p.m.
For more than 25 years, the Rock Run Soccer Club has provided a quality club soccer experience to area youth. As a not-for-profit corporation and a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, the goals of the club are the development of youth soccer players to play at their highest level in an affordable club soccer experience through commitment, competition, character, sportsmanship, teamwork and a love of the game.
From the May 30-June 5, 2012, issue