- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
- Tube Talk: A bite out of the competition
- Rockford Rocked: A chat with local musician Tony Walker
Soccer: Rock Run Soccer Club announces try-outs for 2012-2013 season
The Rock Run Soccer Club announces its try-out schedule for the 2012-2013 season. All try-outs are held at Grace Reform Baptist Church, 6310 Guilford Road, Rockford. If you are unable to attend one of these dates, contact the director of coaching, Frank Horvat, to arrange a try-out at email@example.com. Additional information is available at www.rockrun.org.
High School Boys — Teams U15 to U19, Monday, June 4, and Wednesday, June 6, 5:45-7:30 p.m.
Grade School and Junior High Boys & Girls — Teams U12 to U14, Wednesday, May 30, 5:45-7:30 p.m.
Teams U8 to U11, Thursday, May 31 and Friday, June 1, 5:45-7:30 p.m.
For more than 25 years, the Rock Run Soccer Club has provided a quality club soccer experience to area youth. As a not-for-profit corporation and a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, the goals of the club are the development of youth soccer players to play at their highest level in an affordable club soccer experience through commitment, competition, character, sportsmanship, teamwork and a love of the game.
From the May 30-June 5, 2012, issue