- Lee Hamilton: President, Congress should work together on military intervention
- Ethnic Parade and Festival Sunday, Sept. 21
- Symphony begins 80th season Sept. 20
- Vikings bar Adrian Peterson from team activities
- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
- Candle Crest owners to open their first store and manufacturing operation in Rockford
- Rockford hosts America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment Sept. 20-21
- DuPont ordered to pay $1.85M for killing trees
- Guest Column: Former alderman: Rail station should be on Cedar Street
- A visit to The Wall That Heals
Soccer: Rock Run Soccer Club announces try-outs for 2012-2013 season
The Rock Run Soccer Club announces its try-out schedule for the 2012-2013 season. All try-outs are held at Grace Reform Baptist Church, 6310 Guilford Road, Rockford. If you are unable to attend one of these dates, contact the director of coaching, Frank Horvat, to arrange a try-out at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information is available at www.rockrun.org.
High School Boys — Teams U15 to U19, Monday, June 4, and Wednesday, June 6, 5:45-7:30 p.m.
Grade School and Junior High Boys & Girls — Teams U12 to U14, Wednesday, May 30, 5:45-7:30 p.m.
Teams U8 to U11, Thursday, May 31 and Friday, June 1, 5:45-7:30 p.m.
For more than 25 years, the Rock Run Soccer Club has provided a quality club soccer experience to area youth. As a not-for-profit corporation and a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, the goals of the club are the development of youth soccer players to play at their highest level in an affordable club soccer experience through commitment, competition, character, sportsmanship, teamwork and a love of the game.
From the May 30-June 5, 2012, issue