- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
Walter Trout plays at Rockford’s Adriatic June 5
Walter Trout, whose T-shirts proclaim “Too Loud and Too Many Notes,” will play a June 5 show hosted by Crossroads Blues Society at the Adriatic Club, 327 W. Jefferson St., Rockford. Show starts at 8 p.m.
Trout’s new CD, Blues For The Modern Daze, is a set of 15 new tunes with great social commentary about society and today’s world.
Tickets — $15 in advance, $20 at the door — are available at the Adriatic. Call (779) 537-4006 or the Adriatic at (815) 967-9939 for tickets or more details.
Posted May 30, 2012