- Goodwill’s free income tax sites open Jan. 30
- Rock Valley College hosts FAFSA Completion Night Feb. 4
- Stateline Fruit and Vegetable Growers Conference Feb. 5
- Cardiology Millennium Conference Feb. 2
- Scammers lurking to trap last-minute Super Bowl ticket buyers
- Sharing memories of Ernie Banks
- EarthTalk: What fish can we eat?
- Rock Valley College hosts entrepreneurship event Jan. 30
- Tube Talk: ‘The Americans’ begins third season
- Conservatives join New Hampshire rally in support of campaign finance reform
Beloit Adult Grief Support Group meets June 9
BELOIT, Wis. — Beloit Regional Hospice will host a single-day adult grief support group June 9 in recognition of Father’s Day.
Father’s Day is a holiday celebrating the special relationship between a father and child, but it can also be a very difficult day to endure when your parent has died. Meeting with other people who are experiencing similar circumstances provides encouragement and support.
The Father Loss group will meet from 10 to 11:30 a.m., Saturday, June 9, at the Beloit Regional Hospice offices, 655 Third St., Suite 200, in Beloit, Wis.
Coping skills and various aspects of the grieving process will be discussed.
The group is open to anyone in the community who has experienced a death. Call (608) 363-7421 or toll-free (877) 363-7421 and ask for the Grief Department to register. Advance registration is required, although admission is free.
Posted June 6, 2012