- Lee Hamilton: November’s elections won’t resolve much of anything
- Pec Playhouse Theatre announces auditions for holiday production
- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
Beloit Adult Grief Support Group meets June 9
BELOIT, Wis. — Beloit Regional Hospice will host a single-day adult grief support group June 9 in recognition of Father’s Day.
Father’s Day is a holiday celebrating the special relationship between a father and child, but it can also be a very difficult day to endure when your parent has died. Meeting with other people who are experiencing similar circumstances provides encouragement and support.
The Father Loss group will meet from 10 to 11:30 a.m., Saturday, June 9, at the Beloit Regional Hospice offices, 655 Third St., Suite 200, in Beloit, Wis.
Coping skills and various aspects of the grieving process will be discussed.
The group is open to anyone in the community who has experienced a death. Call (608) 363-7421 or toll-free (877) 363-7421 and ask for the Grief Department to register. Advance registration is required, although admission is free.
Posted June 6, 2012