- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
- TRRT March 25-31 | Online Edition
- State Roundup: Plaintiffs join Rauner on fair share case
Beloit Adult Grief Support Group meets June 9
BELOIT, Wis. — Beloit Regional Hospice will host a single-day adult grief support group June 9 in recognition of Father’s Day.
Father’s Day is a holiday celebrating the special relationship between a father and child, but it can also be a very difficult day to endure when your parent has died. Meeting with other people who are experiencing similar circumstances provides encouragement and support.
The Father Loss group will meet from 10 to 11:30 a.m., Saturday, June 9, at the Beloit Regional Hospice offices, 655 Third St., Suite 200, in Beloit, Wis.
Coping skills and various aspects of the grieving process will be discussed.
The group is open to anyone in the community who has experienced a death. Call (608) 363-7421 or toll-free (877) 363-7421 and ask for the Grief Department to register. Advance registration is required, although admission is free.
Posted June 6, 2012