- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
Beloit Adult Grief Support Group meets June 9
BELOIT, Wis. — Beloit Regional Hospice will host a single-day adult grief support group June 9 in recognition of Father’s Day.
Father’s Day is a holiday celebrating the special relationship between a father and child, but it can also be a very difficult day to endure when your parent has died. Meeting with other people who are experiencing similar circumstances provides encouragement and support.
The Father Loss group will meet from 10 to 11:30 a.m., Saturday, June 9, at the Beloit Regional Hospice offices, 655 Third St., Suite 200, in Beloit, Wis.
Coping skills and various aspects of the grieving process will be discussed.
The group is open to anyone in the community who has experienced a death. Call (608) 363-7421 or toll-free (877) 363-7421 and ask for the Grief Department to register. Advance registration is required, although admission is free.
Posted June 6, 2012