- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
- Forest-preserve sex sting nets 10
- Armed robbery reported at Machesney Park CVS
- Lee Hamilton: President, Congress should work together on military intervention
- Ethnic Parade and Festival Sunday, Sept. 21
- Symphony begins 80th season Sept. 20
- Vikings bar Adrian Peterson from team activities
- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
Beloit Adult Grief Support Group meets June 9
BELOIT, Wis. — Beloit Regional Hospice will host a single-day adult grief support group June 9 in recognition of Father’s Day.
Father’s Day is a holiday celebrating the special relationship between a father and child, but it can also be a very difficult day to endure when your parent has died. Meeting with other people who are experiencing similar circumstances provides encouragement and support.
The Father Loss group will meet from 10 to 11:30 a.m., Saturday, June 9, at the Beloit Regional Hospice offices, 655 Third St., Suite 200, in Beloit, Wis.
Coping skills and various aspects of the grieving process will be discussed.
The group is open to anyone in the community who has experienced a death. Call (608) 363-7421 or toll-free (877) 363-7421 and ask for the Grief Department to register. Advance registration is required, although admission is free.
Posted June 6, 2012