- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
Golf: Registration now open for The First Tee youth golf programs
Do you know children who need something fun and educational to do this summer? Registration is now open for The First Tee of Greater Rockford’s youth development golf programs at the home facility of Alpine Hills, and affiliate locations of Marengo Ridge and Park Hills golf courses. Participants at The First Tee are taught not only golf skills but life skills as well. Register early as a limited number of registrations will be taken for each program.
Programs include TARGET, offered to children 4-6 years of age and Life Skills Experience classes for 7-18 years of age. Complete schedules for each class can be viewed on the chapter website, www.thefirstteegreaterrockford.org.
Entry fees for TARGET programs are $40 per child, and Life Skills Experience classes are $100 per child. Registrations will be accepted at Alpine Hills by appointment; call (815) 965-5057 to arrange a time or e-mail the chapter at firstname.lastname@example.org to have any questions answered. You may also have a registration form e-mailed to you, which can then be completed and mailed to the chapter office.
From the June 6-12, 2012, issue