- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
Rock & Blues Fest benefit for VietNow LZ Peace Memorial June 16
The Lyran Club presents its first Rock & Blues Fest. Several bands, including Band of the Lost, The Honchos and Soul City Syndicate, will take the stage Saturday, June 16, to benefit the VietNow LZ Peace Memorial of Rockford.
The event will be at the Lyran Club Park, 4781 S. Bend Road, Rockford. The park opens at noon, and music begins at 1 p.m. Admission is $10 per person; food and drinks will be available (no carry-ins).
Tentative band schedule is: The Honchos, 1-3 p.m.; Soul City Syndicate, 4-6 p.m.; and Band of the Lost, 7-11 p.m.
From the June 6-12, 2012, issue