- Clean water under attack in the U.S. Congress
- Man faces charges following attempted armed robbery
- Discovery Center experiences record public attendance
- Pet Talk: Probiotics for your pets
- Illinois home prices climb 3.7 percent in December
- Supreme Court and gay marriage — U of I expert weighs in
- More than 6,100 residents of Winnebago County enrolled in Marketplace
- First large U.S. delegation to visit Cuba since opening of relations
- Merger complete for Illinois Bank & Trust, Galena State Bank
- Crusader welcomes Dr. Maria Lozano Vazquez
Beloit Regional Hospice celebrates 30 years June 22
• Event begins at 6 p.m. at Music at Harry’s Place at Riverside Park, 1160 Riverside Drive, Beloit, Wis.
BELOIT, Wis. — Experience all the riverfront has to offer Friday, June 22, at 6 p.m. as Beloit Regional Hospice celebrates its 30th anniversary and dedication to the communities it serves.
As part of Music at Harry’s Place, and before Ladies Must Swing performs at 7 p.m., you can visit with staff, volunteers and board members. You can also share a memory or special wish by signing the anniversary card that night.
Everyone is welcome at this free event, sponsored by Friends of Beloit Regional Hospice. Bring your picnic or purchase food and beverage from local vendors, and don’t forget your blanket or chairs.
Music at Harry’s Place is at Riverside Park, 1160 Riverside Drive, Beloit, Wis.
For 30 years, Beloit Regional Hospice staff and volunteers have been leaders in quality and compassion who seek to serve all who want and need their care. Through teamwork, they advocate for appropriate care while respecting the right of patients to choose their journey, and above all, hope is always embraced at the end of life.
The nonprofit organization’s mission is, “To help make each moment of remaining life as full and comfortable as possible,” for terminally ill individuals and families in the counties of Boone, Green, Rock, Walworth and Winnebago. Visit their website at www.beloitregionalhospice.com.
From the June 13-19, 2012, issue