- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos at Riverfront Museum Park campus Nov. 1
- Lee Hamilton: Some thoughts on governing
- Top of Illinois Veterans Stand Down Oct. 31 in Rockford
- CUB shares list of worst customer horror stories
- Park District receives Governor’s Sustainability Award
- Park District’s ‘Ties & Tennies’ fund-raiser Nov. 14; deadline Nov. 6
- Nov. 2 concert celebrates release of Jodi Beach’s sixth recording
- Healthy Halloween Party Nov. 1 at U of I College of Medicine at Rockford
- Three local NFL Flag Football teams head to regional competition
- ‘Hoo’ Haven hosts annual open house Nov. 2 in Durand
Beloit Regional Hospice celebrates 30 years June 22
• Event begins at 6 p.m. at Music at Harry’s Place at Riverside Park, 1160 Riverside Drive, Beloit, Wis.
BELOIT, Wis. — Experience all the riverfront has to offer Friday, June 22, at 6 p.m. as Beloit Regional Hospice celebrates its 30th anniversary and dedication to the communities it serves.
As part of Music at Harry’s Place, and before Ladies Must Swing performs at 7 p.m., you can visit with staff, volunteers and board members. You can also share a memory or special wish by signing the anniversary card that night.
Everyone is welcome at this free event, sponsored by Friends of Beloit Regional Hospice. Bring your picnic or purchase food and beverage from local vendors, and don’t forget your blanket or chairs.
Music at Harry’s Place is at Riverside Park, 1160 Riverside Drive, Beloit, Wis.
For 30 years, Beloit Regional Hospice staff and volunteers have been leaders in quality and compassion who seek to serve all who want and need their care. Through teamwork, they advocate for appropriate care while respecting the right of patients to choose their journey, and above all, hope is always embraced at the end of life.
The nonprofit organization’s mission is, “To help make each moment of remaining life as full and comfortable as possible,” for terminally ill individuals and families in the counties of Boone, Green, Rock, Walworth and Winnebago. Visit their website at www.beloitregionalhospice.com.
From the June 13-19, 2012, issue