- Former NIU QB Harnish signed to Vikings practice squad
- Man arrested after ax incident
- The Odds Man: Chicago, Detroit, San Diego good bets in Week 4
- Updated: Roosevelt High School evacuated after bomb threat
- Grand jury: No charges against Tony Stewart
- Laurent House to remain open for tours throughout the year
- Dynamic father-son piano duo at Mendelssohn Sept. 26
- Award-winning author Dr. Amina Gautier at Rock Valley Sept. 25
- City to remove traffic lights
- Apple orchards still hurting from last winter’s cold
New crossword puzzle appears this week
The Rock River Times welcomes a new crossword puzzle to its Vibe Entertainment section this week in print. The puzzle is created by Myles Mellor, of Lake View Terrace, Calif.
Mellor has been creating puzzles for multiple publications for more than eight years. He has had more than 4,000 of his crossword puzzles published in more than 350 publications and websites. Visit www.themecrosswords.com for more about Mellor, and try his crossword puzzle this week on page B7 of the print edition. The answer to this week’s puzzle will appear in next week’s print issue.
The answer to the June 6-12 puzzle was not available as TRRT’s subscription to Satori Publishing, creator of the previous puzzle, was canceled. TRRT regrets any inconvenience.
From the June 13-19, 2012, issue