- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
- Rockford’s Discovery Center presents ‘Spooky Science’ Oct. 25
- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
- Week 8 NFL picks: Lions, Packers will continue to share NFC North lead
New crossword puzzle appears this week
The Rock River Times welcomes a new crossword puzzle to its Vibe Entertainment section this week in print. The puzzle is created by Myles Mellor, of Lake View Terrace, Calif.
Mellor has been creating puzzles for multiple publications for more than eight years. He has had more than 4,000 of his crossword puzzles published in more than 350 publications and websites. Visit www.themecrosswords.com for more about Mellor, and try his crossword puzzle this week on page B7 of the print edition. The answer to this week’s puzzle will appear in next week’s print issue.
The answer to the June 6-12 puzzle was not available as TRRT’s subscription to Satori Publishing, creator of the previous puzzle, was canceled. TRRT regrets any inconvenience.
From the June 13-19, 2012, issue