- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
New crossword puzzle appears this week
The Rock River Times welcomes a new crossword puzzle to its Vibe Entertainment section this week in print. The puzzle is created by Myles Mellor, of Lake View Terrace, Calif.
Mellor has been creating puzzles for multiple publications for more than eight years. He has had more than 4,000 of his crossword puzzles published in more than 350 publications and websites. Visit www.themecrosswords.com for more about Mellor, and try his crossword puzzle this week on page B7 of the print edition. The answer to this week’s puzzle will appear in next week’s print issue.
The answer to the June 6-12 puzzle was not available as TRRT’s subscription to Satori Publishing, creator of the previous puzzle, was canceled. TRRT regrets any inconvenience.
From the June 13-19, 2012, issue