- Dems pass ‘no strike, no lockout’ measure
- Omnibus police reform bill passes House
- Senate refuses Rauner on lawsuits, property taxes
- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
New crossword puzzle appears this week
The Rock River Times welcomes a new crossword puzzle to its Vibe Entertainment section this week in print. The puzzle is created by Myles Mellor, of Lake View Terrace, Calif.
Mellor has been creating puzzles for multiple publications for more than eight years. He has had more than 4,000 of his crossword puzzles published in more than 350 publications and websites. Visit www.themecrosswords.com for more about Mellor, and try his crossword puzzle this week on page B7 of the print edition. The answer to this week’s puzzle will appear in next week’s print issue.
The answer to the June 6-12 puzzle was not available as TRRT’s subscription to Satori Publishing, creator of the previous puzzle, was canceled. TRRT regrets any inconvenience.
From the June 13-19, 2012, issue