- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
- Windows users rejoice: Windows 10 fixes what ails you!
- An easy fix to the Cubs scoring woes
- Trump ripped on floor of state House
- Striving to preserve biodiversity
New crossword puzzle appears this week
The Rock River Times welcomes a new crossword puzzle to its Vibe Entertainment section this week in print. The puzzle is created by Myles Mellor, of Lake View Terrace, Calif.
Mellor has been creating puzzles for multiple publications for more than eight years. He has had more than 4,000 of his crossword puzzles published in more than 350 publications and websites. Visit www.themecrosswords.com for more about Mellor, and try his crossword puzzle this week on page B7 of the print edition. The answer to this week’s puzzle will appear in next week’s print issue.
The answer to the June 6-12 puzzle was not available as TRRT’s subscription to Satori Publishing, creator of the previous puzzle, was canceled. TRRT regrets any inconvenience.
From the June 13-19, 2012, issue