- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
RAMP honors CWB, board member
At the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Honor Your Own Volunteer Recognition Luncheon April 17 at Cliffbreakers, RAMP honored the CWB Foundation and board member Tina Kaatz.
“Since 1994, the late Cedric Blazer donated over $250,000 to RAMP’s services and endowment, and we are encouraged to know that Cedric’s philanthropic efforts and loyalty to the disability community have continued through the CWB Foundation,” said Development Director John Beck. “We are extremely grateful for their support and belief in RAMP’s mission.
“For the past three years, Tina Kaatz has proven her dedication to RAMP by reaching our Advisory Council goals in two years versus the planned three and taking an active role in our Endowment Campaign,” added Beck. ‘Tina is more than a board member; she is a passionate advocate for our mission, and we couldn’t be more thankful for her exceptional service.”
From the June 13-19, 2012, issue