- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
- Experts break down the SCOTUS gay marriage ruling
- Senators offer insight into population loss
- SCOTUS ruling legalizes gay marriage
- RAMP receives $10,000 grant for youth services
- Obamacare victory shows failure of Scalia’s conservative revolution
- City Market: June 26
RAMP honors CWB, board member
At the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Honor Your Own Volunteer Recognition Luncheon April 17 at Cliffbreakers, RAMP honored the CWB Foundation and board member Tina Kaatz.
“Since 1994, the late Cedric Blazer donated over $250,000 to RAMP’s services and endowment, and we are encouraged to know that Cedric’s philanthropic efforts and loyalty to the disability community have continued through the CWB Foundation,” said Development Director John Beck. “We are extremely grateful for their support and belief in RAMP’s mission.
“For the past three years, Tina Kaatz has proven her dedication to RAMP by reaching our Advisory Council goals in two years versus the planned three and taking an active role in our Endowment Campaign,” added Beck. ‘Tina is more than a board member; she is a passionate advocate for our mission, and we couldn’t be more thankful for her exceptional service.”
From the June 13-19, 2012, issue