- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
RAMP honors CWB, board member
At the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Honor Your Own Volunteer Recognition Luncheon April 17 at Cliffbreakers, RAMP honored the CWB Foundation and board member Tina Kaatz.
“Since 1994, the late Cedric Blazer donated over $250,000 to RAMP’s services and endowment, and we are encouraged to know that Cedric’s philanthropic efforts and loyalty to the disability community have continued through the CWB Foundation,” said Development Director John Beck. “We are extremely grateful for their support and belief in RAMP’s mission.
“For the past three years, Tina Kaatz has proven her dedication to RAMP by reaching our Advisory Council goals in two years versus the planned three and taking an active role in our Endowment Campaign,” added Beck. ‘Tina is more than a board member; she is a passionate advocate for our mission, and we couldn’t be more thankful for her exceptional service.”
From the June 13-19, 2012, issue