- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Rock Energy announces 2012 scholarship winners
Rock Energy Cooperative announces that Meghan Baade and Kristina McClammer, seniors at Rockton Hononegah High School, are 2012 scholarship winners. They will receive $400 to assist with educational expenses at an accredited college or technical school.
The co-op awards 10 scholarships each year to graduating seniors living in its service territory. Since 1989, Rock Energy has awarded more than $68,000 in financial aid. Funds for the scholarships come from unclaimed capital credits.
From the June 13-19, 2012, issue