- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
Rock Energy announces 2012 scholarship winners
Rock Energy Cooperative announces that Meghan Baade and Kristina McClammer, seniors at Rockton Hononegah High School, are 2012 scholarship winners. They will receive $400 to assist with educational expenses at an accredited college or technical school.
The co-op awards 10 scholarships each year to graduating seniors living in its service territory. Since 1989, Rock Energy has awarded more than $68,000 in financial aid. Funds for the scholarships come from unclaimed capital credits.
From the June 13-19, 2012, issue