- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Rock Energy announces 2012 scholarship winners
Rock Energy Cooperative announces that Meghan Baade and Kristina McClammer, seniors at Rockton Hononegah High School, are 2012 scholarship winners. They will receive $400 to assist with educational expenses at an accredited college or technical school.
The co-op awards 10 scholarships each year to graduating seniors living in its service territory. Since 1989, Rock Energy has awarded more than $68,000 in financial aid. Funds for the scholarships come from unclaimed capital credits.
From the June 13-19, 2012, issue