- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
Rock Energy announces 2012 scholarship winners
Rock Energy Cooperative announces that Meghan Baade and Kristina McClammer, seniors at Rockton Hononegah High School, are 2012 scholarship winners. They will receive $400 to assist with educational expenses at an accredited college or technical school.
The co-op awards 10 scholarships each year to graduating seniors living in its service territory. Since 1989, Rock Energy has awarded more than $68,000 in financial aid. Funds for the scholarships come from unclaimed capital credits.
From the June 13-19, 2012, issue