- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
Rock Energy announces 2012 scholarship winners
Rock Energy Cooperative announces that Meghan Baade and Kristina McClammer, seniors at Rockton Hononegah High School, are 2012 scholarship winners. They will receive $400 to assist with educational expenses at an accredited college or technical school.
The co-op awards 10 scholarships each year to graduating seniors living in its service territory. Since 1989, Rock Energy has awarded more than $68,000 in financial aid. Funds for the scholarships come from unclaimed capital credits.
From the June 13-19, 2012, issue