- Email phishing scams escalate, BBB reports
- SwedishAmerican merges, becomes division of UW Health
- Aaron Rodgers has Jay Cutler’s back, even if the Bears don’t
- Police investigate home invasion on Applewood Lane
- Amy Newell named The Arc executive director
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: A chat with Rockford native Larry Merryman of Stonefront
- Technological assessment is needed
- Consumer advocates prep for looming telecom battle
- National Council of Churches president to speak in Rockford Sunday, Dec. 28
- RSO’s Holiday Pops set for Dec. 20-21 at Coronado
Vendors sought for outdoor Herb, Garden & Wellness Faire
Wind Ridge Herb, Garden & Wellness Faire will be held rain or shine from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday, June 30, on the grounds of the Wind Ridge Herb Farm, Caledonia, Ill. The event features vendors offering products, items and services including organic, recycled, garden-related, products locally produced or grown, holistic wellness and handcrafted jewelry, pottery, birdbaths, nature photography, wine, gourmet foods and more.
Other activities will include a farm animal petting zoo, Billy the Balloon Guy, herb and wellness demonstrations, herb garden tours, live entertainment, food and beverages. A percent of the proceeds will benefit PAWS Human Society.
Vendors interested in participating should contact Vickie at (815) 965-6172 or email@example.com. Spaces are limited.
From the June 13-19, 2012, issue