- TRRT Online Edition | May 6-12
- RRI: The Names frontman Dave Galluzzo
- Madigan sues companies of student loan debt scams
- State Roundup: Gambling expansion hearing highlights two possible bills
- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
Vendors sought for outdoor Herb, Garden & Wellness Faire
Wind Ridge Herb, Garden & Wellness Faire will be held rain or shine from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday, June 30, on the grounds of the Wind Ridge Herb Farm, Caledonia, Ill. The event features vendors offering products, items and services including organic, recycled, garden-related, products locally produced or grown, holistic wellness and handcrafted jewelry, pottery, birdbaths, nature photography, wine, gourmet foods and more.
Other activities will include a farm animal petting zoo, Billy the Balloon Guy, herb and wellness demonstrations, herb garden tours, live entertainment, food and beverages. A percent of the proceeds will benefit PAWS Human Society.
Vendors interested in participating should contact Vickie at (815) 965-6172 or email@example.com. Spaces are limited.
From the June 13-19, 2012, issue