- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
Vendors sought for outdoor Herb, Garden & Wellness Faire
Wind Ridge Herb, Garden & Wellness Faire will be held rain or shine from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday, June 30, on the grounds of the Wind Ridge Herb Farm, Caledonia, Ill. The event features vendors offering products, items and services including organic, recycled, garden-related, products locally produced or grown, holistic wellness and handcrafted jewelry, pottery, birdbaths, nature photography, wine, gourmet foods and more.
Other activities will include a farm animal petting zoo, Billy the Balloon Guy, herb and wellness demonstrations, herb garden tours, live entertainment, food and beverages. A percent of the proceeds will benefit PAWS Human Society.
Vendors interested in participating should contact Vickie at (815) 965-6172 or email@example.com. Spaces are limited.
From the June 13-19, 2012, issue