- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
- Week 13 NFL picks: Bears will hand Lions another Turkey Day loss
- Rockford’s holiday tradition Stroll on State set for Saturday, Nov. 29
- Webb’s RVC Studio winter full of love stories
- Tube Talk: ‘American Masters: Bing Crosby Rediscovered’ to be featured on PBS
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: A nice break-in beer for those who want to try bourbon barrel-aged beer
- Tales from the Trough: IceHogs rebound with four straight wins
- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
Vendors sought for outdoor Herb, Garden & Wellness Faire
Wind Ridge Herb, Garden & Wellness Faire will be held rain or shine from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday, June 30, on the grounds of the Wind Ridge Herb Farm, Caledonia, Ill. The event features vendors offering products, items and services including organic, recycled, garden-related, products locally produced or grown, holistic wellness and handcrafted jewelry, pottery, birdbaths, nature photography, wine, gourmet foods and more.
Other activities will include a farm animal petting zoo, Billy the Balloon Guy, herb and wellness demonstrations, herb garden tours, live entertainment, food and beverages. A percent of the proceeds will benefit PAWS Human Society.
Vendors interested in participating should contact Vickie at (815) 965-6172 or email@example.com. Spaces are limited.
From the June 13-19, 2012, issue