- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
Vendors sought for outdoor Herb, Garden & Wellness Faire
Wind Ridge Herb, Garden & Wellness Faire will be held rain or shine from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday, June 30, on the grounds of the Wind Ridge Herb Farm, Caledonia, Ill. The event features vendors offering products, items and services including organic, recycled, garden-related, products locally produced or grown, holistic wellness and handcrafted jewelry, pottery, birdbaths, nature photography, wine, gourmet foods and more.
Other activities will include a farm animal petting zoo, Billy the Balloon Guy, herb and wellness demonstrations, herb garden tours, live entertainment, food and beverages. A percent of the proceeds will benefit PAWS Human Society.
Vendors interested in participating should contact Vickie at (815) 965-6172 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Spaces are limited.
From the June 13-19, 2012, issue