- Man pleads guilty but mentally ill in 2013 murder
- Telephone, computer network outages at 22 Rockford schools
- Byron native selected as Sailor of the Year for Navy Band Southwest
- Illinois Tollway awards $337 million in contracts, sets budget
- 44 earn bachelor’s degrees at Saint Anthony College of Nursing
- Goodwill opens Donation Express site on Perryville
- Rock Valley College to manage TechWorks program
- University of Illinois at Chicago names chancellor
- Salvation Army to distribute food, toys to nearly 2,000 families
- American Manufacturing Competitiveness Act signed into law
Roscoe entrepreneur honored for customer service
As a business leader and involved citizen in the Roscoe area, Allstate exclusive agency owner Lucia Hauge of the Hauge Allstate Agency has been designated an Allstate Premier Service Agent for 2012.
Bestowed upon less than one-third of Allstate’s agency force, this designation is presented to Hauge for her commitment to putting the customer at the center of her agency’s work.
The Premier Service Agency designation is awarded to Allstate agency owners who have consistently demonstrated excellence in delivering an accessible, knowledgeable and personal customer experience, and in achieving outstanding business results.
The Hauge Allstate Agency is at 10602 Franklin St., Suite 2, in Roscoe, and can be reached at (815) 623-7131 or http://www.allstateagencies.com/LuciaHauge/Welcome.
From the June 20-26, 2012, issue