- Goodwill’s free income tax sites open Jan. 30
- Rock Valley College hosts FAFSA Completion Night Feb. 4
- Stateline Fruit and Vegetable Growers Conference Feb. 5
- Cardiology Millennium Conference Feb. 2
- Scammers lurking to trap last-minute Super Bowl ticket buyers
- Sharing memories of Ernie Banks
- EarthTalk: What fish can we eat?
- Rock Valley College hosts entrepreneurship event Jan. 30
- Tube Talk: ‘The Americans’ begins third season
- Conservatives join New Hampshire rally in support of campaign finance reform
Roscoe entrepreneur honored for customer service
As a business leader and involved citizen in the Roscoe area, Allstate exclusive agency owner Lucia Hauge of the Hauge Allstate Agency has been designated an Allstate Premier Service Agent for 2012.
Bestowed upon less than one-third of Allstate’s agency force, this designation is presented to Hauge for her commitment to putting the customer at the center of her agency’s work.
The Premier Service Agency designation is awarded to Allstate agency owners who have consistently demonstrated excellence in delivering an accessible, knowledgeable and personal customer experience, and in achieving outstanding business results.
The Hauge Allstate Agency is at 10602 Franklin St., Suite 2, in Roscoe, and can be reached at (815) 623-7131 or http://www.allstateagencies.com/LuciaHauge/Welcome.
From the June 20-26, 2012, issue