- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
- Forest-preserve sex sting nets 10
- Armed robbery reported at Machesney Park CVS
- Lee Hamilton: President, Congress should work together on military intervention
- Ethnic Parade and Festival Sunday, Sept. 21
- Symphony begins 80th season Sept. 20
- Vikings bar Adrian Peterson from team activities
- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
Roscoe entrepreneur honored for customer service
As a business leader and involved citizen in the Roscoe area, Allstate exclusive agency owner Lucia Hauge of the Hauge Allstate Agency has been designated an Allstate Premier Service Agent for 2012.
Bestowed upon less than one-third of Allstate’s agency force, this designation is presented to Hauge for her commitment to putting the customer at the center of her agency’s work.
The Premier Service Agency designation is awarded to Allstate agency owners who have consistently demonstrated excellence in delivering an accessible, knowledgeable and personal customer experience, and in achieving outstanding business results.
The Hauge Allstate Agency is at 10602 Franklin St., Suite 2, in Roscoe, and can be reached at (815) 623-7131 or http://www.allstateagencies.com/LuciaHauge/Welcome.
From the June 20-26, 2012, issue