- Northern Illinois to get $8.3 million for state construction projects
- Tree-lighting festival kicks off holiday season in Machesney Park
- Roscoe Boy Scout Troop’s tree stand at new location
- Tips for selecting safe toys for kids this holiday season
- Prayer service for World AIDS Day Nov. 30
- Food Bank joins national #GivingTuesday movement
- Lee Hamilton: What lies ahead for Congress
- Rockford Public Schools faces $8.8 deficit, board OKs flat tax, HR chief
- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
Roscoe entrepreneur honored for customer service
As a business leader and involved citizen in the Roscoe area, Allstate exclusive agency owner Lucia Hauge of the Hauge Allstate Agency has been designated an Allstate Premier Service Agent for 2012.
Bestowed upon less than one-third of Allstate’s agency force, this designation is presented to Hauge for her commitment to putting the customer at the center of her agency’s work.
The Premier Service Agency designation is awarded to Allstate agency owners who have consistently demonstrated excellence in delivering an accessible, knowledgeable and personal customer experience, and in achieving outstanding business results.
The Hauge Allstate Agency is at 10602 Franklin St., Suite 2, in Roscoe, and can be reached at (815) 623-7131 or http://www.allstateagencies.com/LuciaHauge/Welcome.
From the June 20-26, 2012, issue