- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
- Windows users rejoice: Windows 10 fixes what ails you!
- An easy fix to the Cubs scoring woes
- Trump ripped on floor of state House
- Striving to preserve biodiversity
Lifescape to assist seniors affected by loss of Illinois Cares Rx funding
As a result of the Illinois General Assembly action on the state budget, funding for the Illinois Cares Rx program has been eliminated. This elimination means seniors who qualified for the program will no longer receive help with prescription drugs or with their Medicare Part D plan premium.
Participants in the program who may have questions about how these changes will affect their prescription coverage should call the Lifescape Community Services’ SeniorAssist Department to get specific details about how you will be affected.
Call (815) 963-1609 to speak with a Lifescape caseworker. The changes in coverage will begin July 1.
From the June 27-July 3, 2012, issue