- Tech-Friendly: Get the LG G Flex 2 and other big smartphones at U.S. Cellular
- State Roundup: Unfunded pension liability greater impact than fluctuating revenue
- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
Lifescape to assist seniors affected by loss of Illinois Cares Rx funding
As a result of the Illinois General Assembly action on the state budget, funding for the Illinois Cares Rx program has been eliminated. This elimination means seniors who qualified for the program will no longer receive help with prescription drugs or with their Medicare Part D plan premium.
Participants in the program who may have questions about how these changes will affect their prescription coverage should call the Lifescape Community Services’ SeniorAssist Department to get specific details about how you will be affected.
Call (815) 963-1609 to speak with a Lifescape caseworker. The changes in coverage will begin July 1.
From the June 27-July 3, 2012, issue