- Man gets natural life in prison for September 2011 murder
- Meet John Doe: Remember the crew of the space shuttle ‘Challenger’
- Tech-Friendly: Update your Adobe Flash Player today
- Tales from the Trough: Rockford skates into all-star break on high note
- Literary Hook: A poem for February
- Hospitals lift visitor age restrictions as number of flu cases decreases
- Winnebago County sheriff names chief deputy
- URGENT: Four votes and we could lose on Keystone
- Guest Column: Housing Authority CEO: Time to unify behind quality living
- Rockford police investigate 17th Street murder
Lifescape to assist seniors affected by loss of Illinois Cares Rx funding
As a result of the Illinois General Assembly action on the state budget, funding for the Illinois Cares Rx program has been eliminated. This elimination means seniors who qualified for the program will no longer receive help with prescription drugs or with their Medicare Part D plan premium.
Participants in the program who may have questions about how these changes will affect their prescription coverage should call the Lifescape Community Services’ SeniorAssist Department to get specific details about how you will be affected.
Call (815) 963-1609 to speak with a Lifescape caseworker. The changes in coverage will begin July 1.
From the June 27-July 3, 2012, issue