- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
Tinker Swiss Paranormal Tour June 29
Tinker Swiss Cottage Museum in Rockford will have a Paranormal Tour at the museum from 7 to 10 p.m., Friday, June 29.
The cost is $20 per person and $15 for museum members.
The tours will begin at the museum’s Visitor Center at 7 p.m. Special guest speaker Robin White Turtle Lysne is an author, artist, medium, psychic and energy medicine practitioner who was born in Rockford and now lives in Alamo, Calif., near San Francisco.
Lysne is the author of three books, Dancing Up the Moon, Sacred Living: 365 Meditations and Celebrations and Heart Path: Learning to Love Yourself and Listening to Your Guide. She is going to give a talk titled “Why Ghosts are Ghosts,” and she will offer private sessions that Friday afternoon before the event. After the presentation, there will be a night tour of the museum.
Tinker Swiss Cottage Museum, 411 Kent St., is a Rockford Park District affiliate museum and has been a museum since 1943.
From the June 27-July 3, 2012, issue