- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
- Rockford’s Discovery Center presents ‘Spooky Science’ Oct. 25
- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
- Week 8 NFL picks: Lions, Packers will continue to share NFC North lead
Tinker Swiss Paranormal Tour June 29
Tinker Swiss Cottage Museum in Rockford will have a Paranormal Tour at the museum from 7 to 10 p.m., Friday, June 29.
The cost is $20 per person and $15 for museum members.
The tours will begin at the museum’s Visitor Center at 7 p.m. Special guest speaker Robin White Turtle Lysne is an author, artist, medium, psychic and energy medicine practitioner who was born in Rockford and now lives in Alamo, Calif., near San Francisco.
Lysne is the author of three books, Dancing Up the Moon, Sacred Living: 365 Meditations and Celebrations and Heart Path: Learning to Love Yourself and Listening to Your Guide. She is going to give a talk titled “Why Ghosts are Ghosts,” and she will offer private sessions that Friday afternoon before the event. After the presentation, there will be a night tour of the museum.
Tinker Swiss Cottage Museum, 411 Kent St., is a Rockford Park District affiliate museum and has been a museum since 1943.
From the June 27-July 3, 2012, issue