- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
Tinker Swiss Paranormal Tour June 29
Tinker Swiss Cottage Museum in Rockford will have a Paranormal Tour at the museum from 7 to 10 p.m., Friday, June 29.
The cost is $20 per person and $15 for museum members.
The tours will begin at the museum’s Visitor Center at 7 p.m. Special guest speaker Robin White Turtle Lysne is an author, artist, medium, psychic and energy medicine practitioner who was born in Rockford and now lives in Alamo, Calif., near San Francisco.
Lysne is the author of three books, Dancing Up the Moon, Sacred Living: 365 Meditations and Celebrations and Heart Path: Learning to Love Yourself and Listening to Your Guide. She is going to give a talk titled “Why Ghosts are Ghosts,” and she will offer private sessions that Friday afternoon before the event. After the presentation, there will be a night tour of the museum.
Tinker Swiss Cottage Museum, 411 Kent St., is a Rockford Park District affiliate museum and has been a museum since 1943.
From the June 27-July 3, 2012, issue