- Cubs offense returns in sweep of Milwaukee
- TRRT Online Edition | Aug. 5-11
- NWS: Thunderstorms expected Sunday night
- McKellen’s Mr. Holmes a satisfactory conclusion
- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
Corky Siegel at Klehm July 8
Corky Siegel will bring his bluesy, rocking sound to Klehm Arboretum’s next Woodsong Concert Sunday, July 8. Gates open at 4 p.m., concert begins at 6 p.m.
Tickets ($15 non-members, $13 Klehm members, free for children 16 and younger) can be obtained at the gate, online at klehm.org or by calling (815) 965-8146. Group tickets for 10-24 are $13 each, or $12 each for a group of 25 or more.
Siegel began his career with the legendary Siegel-Schwall Band, which toured the major rock palaces and clubs in the 1960s and 1970s. He has earned an international reputation as one of the world’s great blues harmonica masters. Jazz violinist Randy Sabien will be the concert’s special guest.
The Woodsong Concert series offers concertgoers an opportunity to enjoy live music, grab the picnic basket, load the lawn chairs and pack up the kids for an evening of fun at the arboretum. Sit back and relax with a glass of wine as you enjoy an open-air concert in the beautiful Fountain Garden. Woodsong concerts are kid-friendly and a way to introduce children to the world of music.
Rain site is Klehm’s Visitors Center.
The next concert in the series will feature BritBeat Aug. 12.
Klehm is at 2715 S. Main St., Rockford.
From the July 4-10, 2012, issue