- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
Network of Professional Women elects officers
Members of the Rockford Network of Professional Women (RNPW) elected a slate of officers for 2012-2013 at their June 18 meeting. The incoming board members consist of President Stacy Wallace; Marketing Manager LDR Cleaning & Restoration; Vice President Lindsey Gregg, co-owner Peak Medical Home Care; Secretary Sue Boyer, sales representative, Midwest Mailworks; and Treasurer Cindy Shulz, CPA, Sipert & Co.
Rockford Network conducts a monthly luncheon meeting at Forest Hills Country Club from September through June. RNPW welcomes guests at all meetings and encourages visiting the website, www.rockfordnetwork.biz, for more information about RPNW programs and membership.
From the July 4-10, 2012, issue