- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Network of Professional Women elects officers
Members of the Rockford Network of Professional Women (RNPW) elected a slate of officers for 2012-2013 at their June 18 meeting. The incoming board members consist of President Stacy Wallace; Marketing Manager LDR Cleaning & Restoration; Vice President Lindsey Gregg, co-owner Peak Medical Home Care; Secretary Sue Boyer, sales representative, Midwest Mailworks; and Treasurer Cindy Shulz, CPA, Sipert & Co.
Rockford Network conducts a monthly luncheon meeting at Forest Hills Country Club from September through June. RNPW welcomes guests at all meetings and encourages visiting the website, www.rockfordnetwork.biz, for more information about RPNW programs and membership.
From the July 4-10, 2012, issue