- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
- TRRT March 25-31 | Online Edition
- State Roundup: Plaintiffs join Rauner on fair share case
Network of Professional Women elects officers
Members of the Rockford Network of Professional Women (RNPW) elected a slate of officers for 2012-2013 at their June 18 meeting. The incoming board members consist of President Stacy Wallace; Marketing Manager LDR Cleaning & Restoration; Vice President Lindsey Gregg, co-owner Peak Medical Home Care; Secretary Sue Boyer, sales representative, Midwest Mailworks; and Treasurer Cindy Shulz, CPA, Sipert & Co.
Rockford Network conducts a monthly luncheon meeting at Forest Hills Country Club from September through June. RNPW welcomes guests at all meetings and encourages visiting the website, www.rockfordnetwork.biz, for more information about RPNW programs and membership.
From the July 4-10, 2012, issue