- Man sentenced to 12 years in fatal hit-and-run
- White House fence jumper charged with kicking Secret Service dogs
- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
Network of Professional Women elects officers
Members of the Rockford Network of Professional Women (RNPW) elected a slate of officers for 2012-2013 at their June 18 meeting. The incoming board members consist of President Stacy Wallace; Marketing Manager LDR Cleaning & Restoration; Vice President Lindsey Gregg, co-owner Peak Medical Home Care; Secretary Sue Boyer, sales representative, Midwest Mailworks; and Treasurer Cindy Shulz, CPA, Sipert & Co.
Rockford Network conducts a monthly luncheon meeting at Forest Hills Country Club from September through June. RNPW welcomes guests at all meetings and encourages visiting the website, www.rockfordnetwork.biz, for more information about RPNW programs and membership.
From the July 4-10, 2012, issue