- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
- Windows users rejoice: Windows 10 fixes what ails you!
- An easy fix to the Cubs scoring woes
- Trump ripped on floor of state House
- Striving to preserve biodiversity
Network of Professional Women elects officers
Members of the Rockford Network of Professional Women (RNPW) elected a slate of officers for 2012-2013 at their June 18 meeting. The incoming board members consist of President Stacy Wallace; Marketing Manager LDR Cleaning & Restoration; Vice President Lindsey Gregg, co-owner Peak Medical Home Care; Secretary Sue Boyer, sales representative, Midwest Mailworks; and Treasurer Cindy Shulz, CPA, Sipert & Co.
Rockford Network conducts a monthly luncheon meeting at Forest Hills Country Club from September through June. RNPW welcomes guests at all meetings and encourages visiting the website, www.rockfordnetwork.biz, for more information about RPNW programs and membership.
From the July 4-10, 2012, issue